What is personal data?
Purpose for Collection
Generally, we collect Personal Data from customers, prospective customers, suppliers etc. for purposes relating to the products and services we offer or require, or in assessing your suitability for employment with us.
These purposes include, but are not limited to:
• To personalize user’s experience and allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to serve you better.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• Help remember and process item in the shopping cart.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site
experiences and tools in the future.
• We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled, however, you can still place orders.
Sharing of Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners or other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We will share information about individual users to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.